Office Interiors 1
Office interior design has become very important these days because employers have realized the importance of interior designing in the office to improve the focus of the employees and productivity. Moreover, it creates a good impression on the clients. In this project, our designers have successfully created a simple but stylish and productive interior that is completely clutter-free with no room for distraction.
- Minimalist interior design is adapted in this office. However, minimalist designing need not be dull and boring as many think. This office is proof of that.
- Minimal greenery with a couple of potted plants on the floor and a couple of cacti on a small shelf in the wall add color and freshness to the office.
- A uniquely designed wooden shelf with a few books and a bird perched on the top looks appealing.
- The floor, wall, and cabinets are of the same color. The cream-colored walls and floor make the place look bright and cheerful.
- Glass partition walls not only give ambiance to the office but also promote openness in the office and improve teamwork
- Hanging pendant lights above the table perfectly suit the meeting room. This will make the room bright and efficient